Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope





Today, I reached the end of Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope International for the Playstation 3.  It took me about 110 hours to do that and I think it was well worth the time.  Overall the game gives me a good feeling, offering great graphics, beautiful landscapes, interesting character designs, good music, a semi-decent story line, and awesome battles.  In the beginning the story was pretty good, it kept me wanting to know more, and it made sense.  Near the end of the game though, I started to feel a little lost because of the piles of events that were happening all at once.  Also, near the end it started to get pretty depressing.  I felt that the characters were mostly developed fairly well.  Though I think it would be nice to have a little bit better voice acting.  The movements of the characters were really good, they almost seemed like humans.  My favorite character had to be Edge, though Faize was a close second.  I have to add that there were outrageously long cutscenes that made me feel bored and uninterested.  There are still things left for me to do on it now, like doing some extra dungeons and finishing missions etc.  Overall, I would give this game a 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment