Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Pokemon Ranch - Shiny Pokemon and Appearance












Something I think is nice about My Pokemon Ranch is that when you Deposit your Pokemon, they show up as they are in the game, be it Shiny or with a Japanese name.  The funny thing is, that when I put that Ursaring into the game, Haley wanted to Trade me for it.  This is to be expected, since it is a Shiny Pokemon after all.  The odd thing is what she tried to Trade with.  She wanted to Trade my Shiny Ursaring, for a plain old Pikachu.  I still laugh about it, even to this day.

I got my Ursaring from Soul Silver one day, because I was trying so hard to level up my Lapras.  I was inside of some cave and battling there for a long time.  Then I was suddenly attacked by a green bear!  I was surprised because I never run into any Shiny Pokemon.  I got so nervous that I had been throwing all sorts of Pokeballs at it even though I had not lowered its HP that much, as I thought if I had knocked it out, it would never be seen again.  Well after a bunch of Ultra, Great and Poke Balls, I threw a Dusk Ball and caught it.  Now it is my best friend forever.

The Dialga has a different story.  When my Wife was playing Pokemon Pearl, she saw this Pokemon in the Pokedex.  When going to the Global Trade Station, which is located in Jubilife City, you can Trade for Pokemon you have already Seen.  My Wife put some generic Pokemon up as an offer, and waited for a long time, then one day she went to check on it.  Guess what she found waiting for her?  A nice, new, Japanese Dialga.  Isn't that a nice story?

No comments:

Post a Comment