Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Pokemon Ranch - Parade

A nice thing about My Pokemon Ranch is that there are Toys that come in Toy Boxes.  The more you Expand your Ranch, the more Toy Boxes appear.  Everyday the Toys that come out of the Toy Boxes are different, and also random.  One Toy in particular seems to appear quite often.  It is a Flag, and it makes it so the holder can start a parade with the Pokemon they have brought to the Ranch.  It is really fun when you get a large amount of Pokemon and watch them walk around the Ranch with your Mii.

I know I have mentioned this earlier, but I find this game to be more relaxing than anything.  It is nice to just sit back and let the game go on its own.  Especially when its about Pokemon, I mean, who hasn't dreamed of being able to hang out with all your favorite Pokemon and play all day?  As a kid I spent a lot of time playing these games, and I still do.  Even though the games may change, and there will be countless new Pokemon, I still am quite happy that Pokemon is still going on today, and hopefully the young ones of today get the same joy I got from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment