Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope - Farewell



Unfortunately, today is the day I have to give Star Ocean 4 back to the Library.  For those of you who don't know about this wonderful system, in Finland, the libraries carry video games!  You can check them out for 1 week at a time and if you want to keep it longer you can recheck it out for up to 3 weeks.  I find this to be amazing as I have very little funds and I wish to keep up with my hobby.

Its been an interesting experience and I hope that someday, if you all have time, you borrow it from a friend, or buy it used or new or whatever you do to get the game, and play it.  I wonder what my next game to play will be?  Since I have so many already, it is quite a difficult choice.  I think next time, I will choose a game for a different system.  I will talk to you all soon when I have made my decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment