Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Pokemon Ranch



I have decided on which game I wish to discuss with you all now.  It is called My Pokemon Ranch for the Wii. I purchased it today, in spite of one of my friend's sincerest warnings, for my wife because she really wanted to get the Mew from it.  It cost me 1000 Wii Points, which is 10 Euros, or 10 Dollars if you are in America.  Right now I know that this game connects to Pokemon Pearl and Diamond, which is cool because it is like a big storage box for all of your Pokemon.  Overall I feel that this game is interesting, though I think that it would be nice if there was an update to work with the later games.

The graphics aren't that impressive, as is the case with most Wii games.  It went with a 3D model style which is alright, but it makes some of the Pokemon look really deformed.  The music is alright, as far as I know there is only one track that plays, but its relaxing so it is bearable to listen to for long periods of time.  You can put up to 5 Miis in the ranch that interact with the Pokemon. It is entertaining, because the Pokemon often do things to the Miis, like chase them around the ranch while the Miis look terrified.

I will bring you more information soon about this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment